- Posting an item that has been recalled by a government department, government agency, manufacturer, or an authorized distributor of a manufacturer.
- Posting an item for sale that is on the prohibited items and services list.
- Posting a duplicate advertisement in more than one category or in multiple regions within the same country.
- Creating an advertisement if you are not located in The United States.
- Posting an item for sale that is not located in The United States.
- Posting an advertisement using multiple or different email addresses.
- Posting an advertisement that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
- Posting an item or offering a service that is illegal to own, offer or to acquire in your area of residence.
- Posting an advertisement that contains adult, mature or erotic content.
- Posting an advertisement that defames anyone or contains "hate speech".
- Posting information that deliberately misleads.
- Posting a multi-level marketing, pyramid structure, or other prohibited job.
- Posting an advertisement that contains key words not directly related to the item that is being offered.
- Posting personal advertisements and soliciting relationships and/or dating is prohibited.
- Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics not in the discussion forums.
- Posting an advertisement in any form that violates The United States Employment Equity Act and/or The United States Human Rights Act and/or The United States Labor Laws and Acts.
- Posting an Ad that does not comply with The United States Immigration and Citizenship rules, standards and/or Policies.
Any advertisement that does not comply with the Outgrown My Stuff policies will be removed from the site with or without notice. Furthermore, users that violate such policies will be blocked from using the site, and affiliate sites in the future. The information within the policies may be modified, and amended without notice.
Our general rule is that you may not list, offer or acquire items or services that are illegal to own, offer or acquire in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item(s) you post, offer or acquire.
Posted by: Outgrown My Stuff -Policy Created on 2016-05-19